Soil Testing: Reliability and Uncertainty
- Robert Miller, Colorado State University
Losing Nitrogen: How Can You Avoid it? What Can You Do if it Happens?
- Peter Scharf, University of Missouri
U.S. and World NPK Fertilizer Supply and Demand…Now and the Future
- Kim Polizotto, Potash Corp/PCS Sales
Role of Nutrients in Managing Asian Soybean Rust
- Harold Reetz, Foundation for Agronomic Research
Regional Approach to N Rate Guidelines in the Corn Belt
- John Sawyer, Iowa State University
Revisiting Potassium Fundamentals: Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics
- Sylvie Brouder, Purdue University
Placement and Timing Issues for P & K in the Eastern Cornbelt
- T. Scott Murrell, Potash & Phosphate Institute
Fertilizer Application and Crop Management with Automatic Guidance (On-farm Experiences)
- Clay Mitchell, The Mitchell Farm
Nutrient Management in a Regulated Environment: Where Are We Now and Where Are We Heading?
- Brad Joern, Purdue University
Soil and Water Management
Indiana Water Quality: Who Does What and What Do We Know?
- Jane Frankenberger, Purdue University
Atrazine Stewardship and Re-registration Update
- Dennis Tierney, Syngenta Crop Protection, Inc.,Stewardship Group
Healthy Soil Promotes Clean Water: The Carbon Connection
- Cynthia Cambardella, USDA-ARS
Technical Service Provider (TSP) Update: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Tony Bailey, Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)
Factors Controlling Herbicide Efficacy and Carry-Over Potential in Soil
- Joseph Massey, Mississippi State University
Using RUSLE2 and NRCS Programs Update
- Barry Fisher & Joe Williams, Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)
Nitrate Leaching to Tile Drains in Midwestern Soils
- Eileen Kladivko, Purdue University
Continuous Living Cover: Vision for the Next Generation of Agricultural Systems
- Steve Morse of University of Minnesota
Winter Annual Weeds and SCN: A Misunderstood Relationship?
- Bill Johnson and Jamal Faghihi, Purdue University
RU Ready for RR Corn?
- Mark Loux, The Ohio State University
The Pro's and Con's of Soybean Seed Treatments
- Laura Sweets and Wayne Bailey, University of Missouri, Columbia
Does a Yield Boost Exist with Poncho Seed Treatments that is Not Associated with Rootworm Control?
- Billy Fuller, South Dakota State University
Soybean Aphid in 2005: The Year in Review with Updates on Potential New Management Tools
- Christian Krupke, Purdue University
Soybean Foliar Diseases: The Rust Look-a-Likes, Identification and Impact
- Anne Dorrance, The Ohio State University
Soybean Rust - What Happened?
- Raymond Schneider of Louisiana State University
The Devil You Don't Know: Corn Nematodes
- Terry Niblack, University of Illinois
Corn Diseases: The Threat is Always Present
- Greg Shaner, Purdue University
Improve Soybean Yields Through More Intensive Crop Management
- Palle Pedersen, Iowa State University
Wonderful World of Crop Diagnostics
- Robert (Bob) Nielsen, Purdue University
Experiences with/ Strip Cropping Soybean Into Small Grains in Nebraska
- James Schepers, USDA-Agricultural Research Service
Optical Sensor Technology Strategies for Nitrogen Management in Corn
- Robert Mullen of Ohio State University
Hybrid Interactions in High Yield Corn Systems
- Jerry Hatfield, USDA-ARS National Soil Tilth Laboratory
Managing Long-Term Continuous Corn Systems
- Jess Lowenberg-DeBoer and Bruce Erickson, Purdue University
Improve Wheat Yields Through More Intensive Crop Management
- Shawn Conley of Purdue University
Corn Yield Responses to Population & Row Spacing: What Do We Know?
- Tom Doerge and Keith O'Bryan, Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc.
Complaint Handling from A to Z
- Joe Becovitz, Indiana State Chemist Office
Creating Dynamic Multimedia Presentations
- George Van Scoyoc, Purdue University
Ethical Crop Advising: Doing the Right thing, But What's Right?
- James Vorst of Purdue University
Digital Photography and Electronic Newsletters: Tools for Capturing and Building Client Loyalty
- Quentin Rund, PAQ Interactive, Inc.
CEU Application Instructions
CEU Application Form
CEU Standards Document