Soil Fertility & Plant Nutrition
American Phytopathological Society Press
- Nutrient Deficiencies and Toxicities of Plants
- This reference can be ordered on-line.
- "This book discusses the role of essential nutrients in relation to nearly two dozen crops. Use the book's 307 color photographs to diagnose disorders in the field. The accompanying text explains symptoms in detail, with information provided by 31 crop experts. Covers the following crops/crop groups: peanuts, corn, rice, sorghum, wheat and other small grains, sugarcane, sugar beet, soybeans, cotton, cucurbits, onions, tomato, common bean, potato, apples and pears, citrus, peaches and nectarines, grapes, and turfgrass."
- The spreadsheet PKalc v1.13 is an interactive tool that allows you to keep track of historical nutrient additions and removals for a field or field area.
NCR-103 Committee on Nontraditional Soil Amendments and Growth Stimulants
- Nonconventional Soil Additives
- Products, Companies, Ingredients, and Claims