Signifies that the source is distributed on a CD-ROM.
- CDMS Labels & MSDS
- Online database for over 70 manufacturers.
- Crop Protection Reference "Greenbook"
- Online version of popular pesticide reference.
- Purdue Weed Science
- Web site for Purdue's Weed Science program.
- Purdue Field Crops IPM
- Web site for Purdue's Field Crops IPM Program, featuring pest management information about corn, soybean, alfalfa, and small grains pests (insects, nematodes, diseases, weeds, and vertebrate).
- Indiana Select-A-Herb
- This web tool provides herbicide response ratings for weeds/plants and is designed to list herbicides by effectiveness rating that control or suppress specific weeds in different crop categories.
- Broadleaf Weed Seedling Identification
- This multimedia CD program covers 57 broadleaf weed species.
- Iowa State Weed Science
- An excellent site for useful and timely information on weeds and herbicides.
- Herbicide Mode of Action CD-ROM
- This reference can be ordered on-line.
- Weeds of the Great Plains
- This link is to the form for ordering this reference.